Sunday, August 18, 2019

Self-Guided Paris Audio Tours, Episode 245 Video.

Self-Guided Paris Audio Tours, Episode 245
In this episode Annie shares the exciting news that she is teaming up with VoiceMap to provide self-guided Paris audio tours. These tours are GPS-Aware which means you hear the right stories in the right place and you get voice directions to the next spot. I can't possibly accompany each of my listener on their visit to Paris, but you can take me in your pocket so I can show you around Paris! You’ll enjoy Paris at your leisure and I’ll make sure you take the time to stop and smell the croissants. In this episode I will also play a little bit of audio from the tour, tell you why audio tours are the best way to enjoy a city, how these audio tours work and how you can purchase them. Show notes for this episode are here: https://ift.tt/2Hb8lxc Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | Patreon


View on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment